Cloud security services begin with infrastructure.
Cloud security services have become increasingly important as enterprises move more applications, data and infrastructure to the cloud.
Cloud computing offers significant strategic and cost benefits, including enhanced scalability, more efficient use of resources, and the opportunity to offload infrastructure and processes so that organizations can focus on their core competencies. While security concerns once were a barrier to the adoption of cloud services, today a secure cloud provider can often achieve better security in a virtualized environment than enterprises can achieve with infrastructure on-premise.
One of the major keys to cloud security is selecting a cloud infrastructure provider with strong security services and procedures. When evaluating cloud security vendors, choosing a provider that offers world-class data centers, an enterprise grade cloud computing infrastructure, application experts and a proven security methodology can help you reap the financial and operational rewards of cloud computing while securing your organization more effectively. For a growing number of enterprises around the world, Navisite is the cloud security services provider of choice.
Cloud security services from Navisite.
Navisite is a leading international provider of enterprise-class managed hosting, managed applications and cloud services. Navisite’s cloud-based Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) solutions are offered as a fully managed service and as a self-service platform to help organizations take advantage of the speed and flexibility of the cloud without sacrificing functionality.
Navisite’s cloud security services and infrastructure offerings include:
- Self-Service Cloud, a comprehensive Infrastructure-as-a-Service cloud computing platform that can support simple, fast application building and scaling.
- Managed Cloud, a fully managed IaaS platform designed for more legacy applications with predetermined network demands.
- NaviCloud® Vault, providing on-premise data protection and a replication target at highly available, Tier 3 data centers.
- Cloud Onboarding and Migration services that simplify the complex process of a cloud migration by providing built-in self-service onboarding, guided cloud onboarding and managed cloud migration cloud security services.
Navisite’s managed cloud security services
In addition to cloud security services for infrastructure, Navisite offers managed cloud security services that are fully monitored 24/7/365 and can integrate seamlessly into the broader Navisite hosted and cloud environments.
Navisite tailors managed cloud security services to meet the unique security and compliance needs of each organization. Most Security-as-a-Service cloud offerings can be implemented without capital investment and provide a predictable pay-as-you-go cost structure, eliminating the unexpected burdens and expenses that come with managing staff and technology.
Managed cloud security services include:
- Network Intrusion Detection and Prevention
- Vulnerability Assessments
- Real-Time Log Flow Analysis
- Log Manager
- Web Application Security
Learn more about Navisite’s cloud security services.