Enterprise Mobility Management
Organizations, today, must strike a balance between controlling the access to, and security of, business data assets which are accessed by an array of corporate and personal mobile devices. Increasingly, businesses can be challenged by accommodating unhindered performance and capabilities while maintaining control, insight, and compliance. Navisite’s Enterprise Mobility Management services, powered by AirWatch® by VMware®, can aid organizations in elevating their mobile operations standards with a premier set of hosted, managed, and self-service resources.
Navisite Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) services provide a full range of mobility management capabilities and controls to organizations addressing dilemmas born from a prevalent mobile workforce. Leveraging best-in-class technologies from AirWatch by VMware, Navisite EMM services represent one of the most comprehensive and viably effective EMM solutions available, including secure and reliable hosting of enterprise Microsoft Exchange and IBM® Domino® environments for secure communications.
Navisite EMM features a highly relevant toolkit of mobility management resources. Some such resources include:
- Mobile Device Management – Control access to enterprise assets, encrypt sensitive data, enforce compliance and security standards, and more.
- Mobile Application Management – Distribute, track, update, and secure critical applications, over-the-air, on an array of end-user devices.
- Mobile Content Management – Provide a secure, streamlined way to share, to sync, and to edit enterprise- and user-generated content.
- Containerization and Workspaces – Establish a complete and controllable separation of corporate and personal data to manage enterprise applications and data on end-user devices
- Software Development Kit – Enable the development of secure enterprise applications for dissemination to end-user devices, leveraging app wrapping, testing, user authentication, geo-fencing, branding, and significantly more.
With Navisite EMM, organizations can benefit from the support of Navisite’s team of AirWatch-certified experts, helping clients to get the most out of their Navisite EMM services, in addition to AirWatch-direct support for critical remediation. Furthermore, the Navisite Enterprise Mobility Management suite of services empowers clients with an array of self-service portals and consoles, providing deeper insight and control without impeding operations.
Navisite’s policy-based Enterprise Mobility Management services can help enable the enterprise to propagate compliance and operations standards to users across the organization. This centralized control extends the reach of best practices and can help augment the efficiency, effectiveness, and integrity of a company’s mobile operations.
With an eye on modernizing enterprise mobile operations, Navisite has constructed packages which incorporate many of our most impactful services into three relevant families. These core packages are represented below:
Subject to change without notice. Not all services are available in all areas. Some restrictions apply.