Adopt the cloud with confidence.
Healthcare organizations are looking to improve patient care capabilities with digitization, but many don’t have the infrastructure, expertise or manpower to implement the technology. Navisite’s Clinical Platform as a Service (CPaaS) was created to fulfill this need. CPaaS is a proprietary solution dedicated to taking the complexity out of managing clinical applications in the cloud. Through Navisite’s specialized database support, administrative support, applications delivery and increased security and authentication, CPaaS eliminates the stress of managing security, regulatory compliance, storage, performance and availability issues. With CPaaS, you can ensure critical clinical applications and data are accessible across all healthcare systems in a controlled cloud-based environment, so you can spend more time focused on what matters most—improving patient outcomes.
Why Partner with Navisite?
Deep Healthcare Expertise
Work with a trusted partner that has been guiding healthcare customers through cloud adoption for nearly two decades.
CPaaS meets regulatory needs and vendor-based requirements for EMRs, complying with stringent personal health information protections.
Benefit from a solution designed for clinical data-related systems like EMRs, ERPs, legacy applications, reporting and integration platforms using HL7.
Manage clinical data and software in a cloud environment with the security and stability that sensitive healthcare data requires.
Navisite's CPaaS Service Includes
- A trusted team of cloud experts that have helped hundreds of healthcare organizations digitize operations—one out of every 10 U.S. hospital beds is supported by Navisite’s cloud services.
- Diverse and resilient technology for cloud deployments
- Applications delivery and real-time access to insights in performance and application usage
- Monitoring, backup, storage and automation solutions that fit your needs
- A highly integrated platform that hosts all existing or preferred clinical applications within a single service with full integration capabilities—including integrated Health Level-7 (HL7), a messaging standard for exchanging clinical and administrative data between healthcare applications
- Database, administrative and operational support to make digitization easier
- Increased security and authentication of sensitive data—protect your applications from unplanned downtime with high availability
- Support on compliance with healthcare industry regulations, including HITRUST, HIPAA, 42 CFR Part 2, FEDRAMP and ISO 27001