Colocation solves data center challenges.
As the task of establishing, upgrading and maintaining a data center becomes increasingly complex and costly, colocation may be the answer to your data center challenges.
Your data center is mission-critical for day-to-day operations, but ensuring round-the-clock power, cooling, connectivity, security and support is difficult when faced with shrinking IT budgets and staffs. By enabling multiple organizations to share space and the cost of fixed and recurring expenses, colocation providers offer a more cost-effective data center environment while delivering greater security, scalability and reliability than any one organization could achieve alone.
As a leading international provider of enterprise-class, cloud-enabled hosting, managed applications and managed IT services, Navisite offers world-class colocation services that provide the high-performance, dependable data center environment you require, enabling you to spend more time managing your business goals and less time managing infrastructure.
Navisite’s colocation services
Navisite offers colocation hosting services for organizations spanning diverse business verticals. Each data center provides:
- Flexible space options, with 19” or 23” locking cabinets and private colocation suites, depending on location.
- Guaranteed uptime and performance, with AC power provided by uninterrupted power supply systems and HVAC systems that provide a consistent 72-degree Fahrenheit ambient air temperature (+/-2°) and 45% humidity (+/-5%).
- A dependable network, offering access to a variety of providers to support round-the-clock, high-bandwidth conductivity for colocation services.
- 24-hour monitoring and transparency provided by redundant Navisite Service Center).
- Smart Hands Data Center Support, providing on-site Navisite technicians who can perform basic tasks on site, allowing you to avoid dispatching your own field services personnel to the data center.
- World-class security with constant video surveillance, mandatory visitor registration and escorts, employee badges and dual-authentication (including biometrics) for data center access.
- Disaster recovery and disaster replication solutions, for colocation clients seeking an additional layer of protection at an additional cost.
Navisite’s colocation services are offered with flexible contract durations and pricing options that enable you to meet your exact business requirements.
Colocation at diverse data centers
Navisite provides colocation at several data centers that offer a variety of services and infrastructure capabilities in the following US and UK locations:
- Boston, Mass.
- New York City, N.Y.
- Chicago, Ill.
- San Jose, Calif.
- Santa Clara, Calif.
- Upstate, N.Y.
- Wilmington, Mass.
- London, UK (Located in Redhill, Surrey)
- Woking, UK
In addition to colocation services, Navisite data centers offer a full portfolio of cloud, managed and hosted services that include:
- Hosted and Managed Applications
- Cloud Storage Solutions
- Desktop as a Service (DaaS)
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
Learn more about colocation with Navisite.