HIPAA compliant technology can simplify healthcare management.
As healthcare organizations strive to compete in a quickly evolving business landscape, implementing HIPAA compliant applications and infrastructure can help to contain costs, improve care and meet regulatory requirements.
Complying with HIPAA regulations can be difficult for healthcare organizations facing shrinking IT budgets and saddled with legacy IT infrastructure. As the healthcare industry has consolidated, many organizations are left with a patchwork of redundant vendor solutions and disjointed IT systems, creating challenges for even the most veteran IT teams. Storage requirements are constantly increasing and the regulatory environment is continually changing. In the face of these various pressures, maintaining HIPAA compliant technology can be a daunting prospect.
Navisite can help. With HIPAA compliant hosting, managed applications and Infrastructure-as-a-Service solutions, Navisite enables healthcare organizations to provision scalable, usage-billed virtualized servers, storage, memory and bandwidth while easily maintaining compliance with healthcare regulations.
Navisite's HIPAA compliant solutions
Navisite provides enterprise-class services that enable organizations to outsource and optimize IT infrastructure and to lower capital and operational costs.
Navisite's HIPAA compliant technology is available both through a self-service portal and through administration by Navisite experts. Individual departments within a healthcare organization have the ability to leverage virtual HIPAA compliant resources when needed, even as the IT staff retains high-level control and oversight. Resource-based billing enables departments to pay only for the resources they use and enables organizations to improve agility, accelerate delivery of new services and to reduce the total cost of ownership.
Advantages of HIPAA compliant technology from Navisite
With HIPAA hosting and other HIPAA compliant solutions from Navisite, healthcare organizations can:
- Reduce costs. Navisite's cloud-based services enable organizations to avoid up-front capital expenditures.
- Enhance efficiency. With Navisite's HIPAA compliant capabilities, IT teams can spend less time focusing on routine compliance tasks and more time on implementing strategic initiatives.
- Implement new technology faster. Navisite enables the department to quickly provision a copy of a production environment and allow vendors to test and deploy new software without any risk to production.
- Improve backup and recovery. An optional Navisite add-on service enables organizations to replicate virtual machines from one location to another through a self-service interface, providing a vital backup for business continuity and disaster recovery.
- Customize cloud environments. With Navisite, organizations can move from colo to cloud at a pace that makes sense for their business, or to migrate apps to the cloud one of the time, eliminating pressure to migrate entire data centers at once.