Simplify data center management with colocation services.
Managing a data center becomes increasingly complicated with each passing year. Enterprises rely on data and their data center more than ever, making data center security a business-critical priority. As the volume of data and the servers to store it continue to grow exponentially, the task of housing, powering, cooling, connecting and securing racks upon racks of devices becomes more complex and expensive. Rapidly evolving technologies require continual updates and maintenance, yet IT departments are faced with constrained budgets and shrinking staffs.
For many enterprises struggling to manage data and IT infrastructure more effectively, colocation services and managed hosting services from Navisite help to reduce the cost and complexity of managing data center assets.
Data center colocation with Navisite.
Navisite colocation services help alleviate the burden of maintaining an on-premise data center and enable enterprises to spend less time worrying about infrastructure and more time focusing on business priorities. With data center locations across several continents, Navisite provides highly dependable and reliable environments for housing business-critical applications, websites and other networked services.
Features of data center colocation the Navisite.
Navisite’s data center co-location services include:
- Flexible options for space with 19” or 23” locking cabinets or private colocation suites, depending on the data center location.
- Roof space rights at select locations to support point-to-point microwave links and choice and systems.
- Continuous power provided by uninterrupted power systems with backup provided by batteries and on-site diesel generators in the rare event of a power outage.
- Cooling provided by data-grade HVAC systems that maintain consistent temperature and humidity.
- High-bandwidth, 24x7 connectivity with access to a variety of providers.
- 24-hour monitoring by redundant Navisite Service Centers located miles from each physical data center.
- State-of-the-art physical security with mandatory visitor registration, dual authentication and biometrics for data center access, and automatic smoke and temperature detectors as well as dry-pipe, pre-action, double-interlock fire suppression systems to protect against potential fire damage.
- Guaranteed uptime high performance standards for both local and international traffic.
- Flexible pricing options and contract durations.
- Smart Hands data center support that provides on-site technicians to perform basic tasks, eliminating the need for enterprises to dispatch in-house personnel to manage routine jobs.
Learn more about data center colocation with Navisite, and about Navisite offerings as a managed service provider.