Improve patient care and compliance the cloud.
Leading healthcare providers rely on Epic’s electronic medical records (EMR) system to digitize and manage patient care. With growing pressure to streamline patient operations, lower costs and comply with regulations, many are looking to move Epic off-premises to cloud-based environments—and have turned to Navisite to ensure their success. Over the past 18 years, Navisite has built the industry’s most experienced team to manage Epic applications. We were one of the first five global vendors qualified to host Epic solutions in the cloud—and today we have 90,000 licensed hospital beds under management, supporting both hybrid and public cloud environments. With our cloud expertise, managed services and full-service support, you can stay focused on delivering superior, value-based patient care, while we apply the expertise to manage the technology behind it.
Why Partner with Navisite for Epic?
Deep Healthcare Expertise
Work with a trusted partner that offers unparalleled healthcare expertise and nearly two decades of industry experience.
Implement IT best practices that keep you in compliance with healthcare regulations, while protecting patient data.
Leverage our cloud hosting service to optimize your Epic deployment and experience savings of up to 50%.
Benefit from exceptional security and resilience with Navisite’s cloud management platform and fault-redundant N+2 system design with disaster recovery services.
Navisite's Epic Managed Services Include
- A trusted partner with 18+ years of healthcare industry experience
- Ongoing monitoring and support that allows you to rest easy knowing your systems are in experienced hands
- Maintenance patching and updates and an environment release management practice
- Support on compliance with healthcare regulations, including HITRUST, HIPAA, 42 CFR Part 2, FEDRAMP and ISO 27001
- Proven best practices and methodology for cloud migrations
- System monitoring, performance tuning and capacity management
- Consulting services, including certified ODBAs and ESCAs in Epic components (Intersystems Cache database, Epic Client Systems, Clarity, Chronicles, Data Courier, Hyperspace)
- 24/7/365 customer support model