Modernize and maximize your IBM investment.
Navisite’s comprehensive support, guidance and deep experience running business applications on IBM i Power Systems (AS/400) ensure you can fully extend and maximize your investment. With our managed infrastructure and hosting services, you can offload the burden of managing mission-critical workloads and free your team to focus on other priorities. And, as you look to further improve IT efficiencies, lower costs and modernize infrastructure, our specialized experts and migration services team can help you develop and execute the best path forward for your business—whether it is to replatform to a more modern private cloud environment or move to a public cloud provider, such as AWS, Azure, Google Cloud or OCI. Work with a trusted partner who can ensure that core systems and applications continue to meet your requirements in an environment that is tailored to the needs of your business.
Why Partner with Navisite?
Improve the availability, performance and security of your IBM i environment to ensure it continues to meet changing demands and support your business.
Fully Managed Hosting and Migration
Benefit from a comprehensive services portfolio that can host, migrate and support your IBM i Power Systems deployment across private, hybrid and public clouds.
24x7 Global Coverage
Receive 24x7x365 global coverage from experienced cloud, application and infrastructure experts with a deep understanding of IBM i environments.
Get unbiased guidance and support on the best path to modernizing your business from a trusted, technology-agnostic managed services partner.
Navisite's Managed IBM i Power Systems Services Include
- Hosting in a Navisite SSAE-18 SOC 1 and 2 compliant data center
- Provisioning, monitoring, management and administration of network infrastructure
- Redundant power feeds
- Centralized operations and oversight
- Scaling of storage resources as needed to accommodate unexpected traffic or anticipated spikes
- Direct access to redundant, high-speed connectivity
- 24x7x365 monitoring of hardware and operating systems
- Fully managed uptime, security, power and redundancy requirements, coupled with high performance and availability
- Data backups and disaster recovery
- Encryption, securing and monitoring of data to achieve security and compliance objectives
- Dedicated migration specialists that assess your IT needs, develop a comprehensive migration plan and lead you through the entire migration lifecycle
- Ongoing monitoring and support that allows you to rest easy knowing your systems are in experienced hands