Improve business performance and visibility.
As an Oracle Principal Partner with 10+ years of experience implementing, hosting and managing Hyperion applications, we empower you to realize the full value of your Hyperion investment. We strive to be a single-source partner to our Hyperion customers, offering a solutions portfolio that spans the entire Oracle EPM/BI product suite and complete application lifecycle—including world-class migration, management and implementation services. We help you leverage your Hyperion applications to improve business processes, increase productivity and gain optimal insights into day-to-day operations—all while slashing the time and energy required to manage them.
Why Partner with Navisite?
Deep Hyperion Expertise
Partner with a team of Oracle Hyperion cloud service experts who are among the top in their industry.
Leverage a comprehensive services portfolio that encompasses the entire Hyperion product suite and application lifecycle.
Manage your Hyperion applications more efficiently to reduce total cost of ownership.
Get 24/7/365 global support from our team of Hyperion experts.
Navisite's Hyperion Cloud Services Include
- Team of highly skilled experts with more than a decade of experience helping customers manage their Hyperion applications
- Remote infrastructure support from a team of trained Hyperion infrastructure experts
- Services for the full suite of Hyperion applications, including Hyperion Financial Management, Hyperion Planning, Hyperion Essbase, Financial Close & Reporting, Hyperion Disclosure Management and Hyperion SaaS Suite
- Professional Services to help you design, enhance, migrate, patch or restructure your Hyperion applications and environments
- Consulting services to help you implement new Hyperion applications or upgrade to the latest version of on-premises and SaaS solutions
- Comprehensive migration services and full management of your Hyperion applications on the cloud platform of your choice
- User-friendly platform to handle complex Hyperion application management and Oracle Infrastructure operations activities
- 24/7/365 global support model designed to meet your business requirements