Plan, adapt and respond with data.
A successful data analytics strategy is mission-critical today—fueling business operations, future plans and innovation. With deep expertise across SAP’s most powerful data and analytics solutions, Navisite’s SAP analytics services and team of experts will help you develop a modern data architecture that fully optimizes how your users access, analyze and act on data to drive decision-making and predict outcomes. We’ll meet you where you are in your analytics journey with advisory services to design and deploy a tailored solution that leverages SAP solutions, including SAP Analytics Cloud, SAP Data Warehouse Cloud, SAP BusinessObjects, SAP BW/4HANA and SAP S/4HANA Embedded Analytics. Benefit from the SAP Analytics Cloud capabilities you need—business intelligence, predictive analytics, augmented analytics and enterprise planning—to build an innovative and responsive business with intelligent data at its core.
Why Partner with Navisite?
Design & Strategy
Design a customized strategy with best-fit analytics solutions that align with your SAP environment and use case.
Multiple Deployment Options
Gain flexibility to manage your analytics solution on-premises, in the cloud or in a hybrid environment.
Implement a modern analytics strategy that empowers business users with real-time views and actionable insights.
Work with an SAP Gold Partner with the strategic partnerships and expertise in the leading clouds: AWS, GCP and Azure.
Navisite’s SAP Analytics Services Include:
- An unparalleled team of certified SAP professionals with deep analytics expertise to help you leverage data in real time for greater visibility and decision support
- Development of a tailored solution, including SAP Analytics Cloud, SAP Data Warehouse Cloud, SAP BusinessObjects, SAP BW/4HANA and SAP S/4HANA Embedded Analytics
- Assessment workshop to understand your existing IT estate and data analytics pain points and goals
- Analytics roadmap development, including technology recommendations, architecture design, TCO analysis and project implementation estimate
- Data discovery, including data source assessment and prioritization
- Proof of concept (POC) implementation, including POC testing to document results and issues
- Full implementation/project execution
- Ongoing maintenance, management and support