Managed Data Protection & Replication Solutions
With hybrid, multi-cloud IT infrastructure becoming the norm, organizations are increasingly dependent on multiple solutions for data protection as part of a disaster recovery program.
For example mission-critical Tier 1 applications may require different tools to meet specific recovery point objectives (RPO) and recovery time objectives (RTO) compared to less critical Tier 2 applications.
Navisite takes a tailored, application-centric approach to disaster recovery solutions while helping customers optimize their disaster recovery (DR) program operating costs. Our Data Protection solutions offer a complete approach that is powered by market-leading technologies including:
- VMware vCloud Availability (vCAv)
- Azure Site Recovery
vCloud Availability for vCloud Director (vCAv) is the only VMware-native cloud-based replication and disaster recovery capability for VMware vSphere. vCAv offers a simple, integrated, self-service approach to protecting on-premises data to our Navisite VMware cloud.
For Tier 1 applications and workloads where seconds count and no data loss is acceptable, Zerto offers very fast RPO, measured in seconds.
Azure Site Recovery supports the transition of physical/bare-metal, on-premises servers (Microsoft and Linux) and VMs (VMware-virtualized and HyperV VMs) to Azure, enabling automated protection, asynchronous ongoing replication and orderly recovery of virtualized workloads between private clouds across enterprise sites, or directly in Microsoft Azure, accurately, consistently and with minimal downtime.
With Navisite’s Managed Data Protection solutions, our experts handle the critical aspects of data protection, including managing and testing backups, diagnosing failures and initiating restores.
Key Capabilities Can Include:
- Flexibility to select tools that meet RPO and RTO for your business requirements
- Protection from and recovery after, accidental deletion or data corruption
- Protection from and recovery after, a complete server, virtual machine (VM) or infrastructure failure
- Application-consistent data backup, with granular recoverability for supported applications and databases
- Reporting and alerting visibility for backup and recovery operations, as well as service usage metering
- Options to add on redundant and offsite data copies as well as long-term data retention
- Protect and mitigate against ransomware and malware attacks
Working with Navisite for Your Data Protection Needs Delivers:
- Enhanced ability to help you develop a complete disaster recovery plan
- One central point for complete visibility provided by Proximity, Navisite’s online client interface.
- Streamlined data protection management and monitoring
- Reduced complexity and data protection tool integration
- The simplicity of a single contract agreement, billing statement and point-of-contact.