VMware Private Cloud
For organizations wanting leverage the benefits of building a private cloud, without the hassles of doing that heavy lifting completely on their own, Navisite’s VMware Private Cloud offers organizations an enterprise-grade cloud infrastructure, with the ability to choose between self-managing the deployment, or shifting the day-to-day management and maintenance to our VMware experts.
Fully-Managed VMware Cloud
If you’re not ready to explore the public cloud for deployment of your applications and infrastructure, but want to take full advantage of the benefits of the cloud to shift your cost centers from on-premises data center environments, and offload the daily management, Navisite’s fully-managed VMware private cloud can provide a wealth of resources.
Navisite is a VMware Showcase Partner with 17+ years helping clients deploy secure VMware environments, and hundreds of clients provisioned in private clouds in one of our seven data centers.
Navisite’s Fully-Managed VMware Cloud ensures your organization can:
- Reprioritize your IT team to focus on more critical strategic goals, by letting Navisite assume the burdens of daily maintenance and management.
- Leverage our flexible network architectures to optimize application configurations.
- Use Navisite’s pay-as-you-go model to drive down CapEx costs.
Self-Managed VMware Cloud
Harness the full power of one of Navisite’s seven secure, enterprise-grade data centers in the US or the UK to quickly launch and scale new cloud environments. Whether you need our cloud for short-term projects or new dev/test environments, you can build and control your private VMware clouds either through our Proximity client portal or through vCloud Director, and you can add additional system integrations as needed through VMware APIs.
Our Self-Managed VMware Cloud offers you:
- Software Defined Networking (SDN) technology.
- Access via the Proximity portal, vCloud Director and APIs.
- More readily build your environments using our templates for Windows, Red Hat Linux and CentOS.
- Flexible architectures to support various app configurations and compliance.
- Integration with other Navisite Managed Services to support multifaceted data center needs, particularly Navisite’s Disaster Recover and Business Continuity offerings.
While deployment to the cloud can often decrease the chance that you’ll experience a downtime event, especially if your private cloud is managed by Navisite’s VMware engineers and implemented on one of our enterprise data centers, it’s still prudent to design, build and implement a cohesive disaster recovery strategy and plan.
Navisite’s experts can consult with you to understand your needs, guide you to the right strategy, and then alleviate the burden of day-to-day management of your DR plan. Whether you need Tier 1 application coverage, or your RTO and RPO goals are less urgent, our DRaaS solutions will ensure that any downtime event won’t cripple your business agility, or crush your IT budget.