Managed Office 365 Productivity Suite
The promise of Microsoft Office 365 is very compelling when organizations are looking for complete productivity solutions for their employees. Microsoft Office 365 brings a set of attractive benefits for employees, including:
- Work anywhere, anytime, on any device
- Access a comprehensive set of productivity tools
- Facilitate collaboration across teams
- No need to patch and upgrade software
- Always running the latest version
Navisite’s Managed Office 365 Productivity Suite, enhanced with email security and email continuity partner Proofpoint, delivers the benefits of increased mobility, enhanced productivity, and real-time collaboration.
Navisite’s over 450 Microsoft Certified engineers and 20 years of messaging experience enables us to deliver rapid, dedicated support, management and efficient onboarding services to help simplify your move to the cloud and to make your transition to Managed Office 365 a seamless experience.
Key benefits of Navisite Managed Office 365 Productivity Suite include:
- Fixed-price fully-managed migration service to Office 365
- Always-on monitoring, ongoing management and technical support, with escalations on your behalf to Microsoft Premier Support as necessary
- Dedicated management of the environment
- Proactive detection and faster issue remediation
- Industry-leading response times and SLAs of 99.999%
- Training for your administrators and users
Email Continuity, Hygiene, and Threat Protection
Navisite and industry-leading email security partner Proofpoint work in concert to deliver solutions for Managed Office 365 which enhance Microsoft's collaboration suite.
Productivity Solutions for a Virtualized Workforce
Managed DaaS and Navisite’s Managed Office 365 Productivity Suite can work in concert to help simplify IT’s role in enabling a productive mobile workforce with one destination for service and support.
Secure Mobility for a Productive Workforce
Navisite’s solution for productive mobility enables you to extend and enhance security and policy standards beyond the application suite, to the endpoint device, and user accounts with comprehensive Enterprise Mobility Management capabilities.